20110317

some green

i'll be honest, i've never been a huge fan of st. patrick's day. probably because i have zero irish roots and i don't drink (also, i don't even know what we're celebrating here...all i know is that you're supposed to wear green). that being said, i am a fan of green, so my contribution to st. pat is to post some green inspiration today. enjoy!


happy st. patrick's day, everyone!

............................................................................................................
{images: best of green via design*sponge; oscar de la renta green jewel necklace via style.com; green inspiration via birch&lily; bulgari by matthew williamson via style.com; green shorts by jcrew; green satin pumps by casadei via style.com; green stripe dress by shabby apple}

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I think St. Patricks day is kind of a hard day to celebrate too, but I think you did it beautifully! :D

    Thanks for being the best neighbors ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on a green kick recently. Everything I like and everything I want to buy is green...weird I know. That's why I loved all the green inspiration...especially the little green stool.

    ReplyDelete